In addition to Renting Advice and News, the Tenants’ Union also publishes:
- 2017 Calendar with artwork from our International Tenants’ Day Art Exhibition and Competition – the perfect gift!
- Information Kits for tenants and occupants, containing the most important Factsheets
- Share Housing Booklet ‘Crowded House: A legal guide to share housing’
- Factsheets on a wide range of renting issues
- Tenant News, our newsletter with articles on changes to the law and current issues
- Submissions stating our positions and recommendations on renting and housing matters
- Annual Reports providing an overview of our activities for the year
- Policy Documents such as A Better Lease on Life – developed by the National Association of Tenant Organisations (NATO) and National Shelter in an effort to reduce homelessness through improvements to tenancy laws. The report makes a number of key recommendations to government around the areas of unreasonable evictions, opportunities for tenants to rectify rent arrears, and providing tenancy law protections, which will enable more balanced processess in the rental markets.
All of our publications are available for download, or can be requested using our Order Form.